Please be sure your child has memorized all of the songs before arriving on Saturday December 3rd.
Check in/out protocol
LOCATION: Artist Green Room
- WHAT TO WEAR
- lease have your child wear black or brown or another neutral color. No logos. Pants, no skirts. Sandals if possible, no flip flops. All participants will be given a Bethlehem costume to go over their outfit.
- Story Kids – Please where street clothes, may be Christmassy. No Logos, No Bare Shoulders. No Skirts or dresses.
- CHECK IN
- Children must be checked in/out by an adult.
- Name-tags: At check in your child will receive a name tag and you will receive a corresponding name-tag which is required for pickup.
- CHECK OUT
- Alternate Pick Up Person: In the event someone else is picking up your child, you must inform the check in table with their information. Pick up person will be required to show PHOTO ID to check out your child.
- Following the pageant of the second service, children will return to the green room. We will open the doors for check out once all the children are out of their costumes. Parents will then enter the room for check out.
- Only cleared volunteers serving with the Saddleback Kids Choir are permitted to enter the Green room throughout the weekend.
- Food & Allergies: We will provide snacks for all children Saturday and Sunday. If your child has special dietary concerns please provide them their own snack. Due to airborne nut allergies within our choir, No Nut related items are permitted.
12:45 PM Check In Pageant Cast (Nativity & Story Kids)
1:00 PM Pageant Choir Check In
6:45 PM Check Out
7:00 AM Check In Pageant Cast (Nativity & Story Kids)
7:15 AM Pageant Choir Check In
11:45 AM Check Out