MUSIC ACADEMY – Policies & guidelines
At the Saddleback Worship – Music Academy we believe that students are best served through long term commitment to learning musical skills and refining their craft. Therefore, students enroll for sessions rather than month-to-month.
*Students do not have to be affiliated with Church. We offer lessons in all styles to everyone.
SPRING 2019 Feb 11/13-June 17/19 (16 Lessons $595)
*See below for payment plans.
*The Music Academy for the Spring Session is open all Mondays and Wednesdays except for the following:
April 15/17 – 22/24 Easter Observance
May 22/27 Memorial Day
Performances at the Academy of Music are an important and exciting event in our student’s learning process. Each season our students have the opportunity to showcase their achievements in our Fall/Winter and Spring Performances.
REGULAR LESSON TIME SLOT: Upon your online registration your lesson time slot is booked, your are guaranteed that 30 minute time slot for the
session and have the option of keeping it through out the year.
Absence/Make up Policy
- Absences must be reported at least 24 hours in advance to the instructor. Only absences reported within this time period will be eligible for a make up. (Max. Limits: Fall and Spring- 2 make up classes per session per student. Summer: max limit 1 makeup)
- All lessons not made up before the end of each session are forfeited.
- Instructor Absences: The Academy reserves the right to substitute or change instructors as needed. (No refunds or credits will be issued for classes or lessons where a substitute is provided.)
Tuition & Payment plans
REGISTRATION FEE: A $30 registration fee is required upon enrollment. The fee will be deducted from the tuition total.
SPRING 2019: $595
PAYMENT OF TUITION:
SPRING SESSION PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Plan A – Paid in full 10% off (February 11, 1029)
- Plan B – Paid in 2 months 5% off – (February 11, 2019 & March 11, 2019)
- Plan C – Paid in 3 months – (February 11, 2019, March 11, 2019 and April 11, 2019)
SUMMER SESSION – PAID IN FULL
FORMS OF PAYMENT: All payments are processed electronically through our online system. We accept VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER
WITHDRAWALS: In order to receive a refund minus the lesson fee a WRITTEN NOTICE of cancellation (via email or letter) must be received no later than 5pm the first Friday of the start week for the summer session or the second week of the Fall & Spring session. Following those dates no refunds will be issued.
Please firstname.lastname@example.org for withdraw from program
PRORATED TUITION: For those who start lessons at a later date they the session start date tuition is prorated based on the lessons missed.